1. The customer forwards the compiledPIF to Friend of the Earth.
2. Friend of the Earth sends the License and Audit Agreement for the royalties and audit to the customer.
3. The customer subscribes to the agreement, chooses the certification body and agrees on the date of the audit.
4. The audit is carried out and, in the case of conformity, the certificate is issued.
5. Friend of the Earth updates its site site adding data and audit details of the certified company.
6. Friend of the Earth sends the logo and begins the marketing and communication activities related to the certified product.