Friend of the Earth would like to invite you to the up coming free of charge webinar on « Sustainable wine production and certification ».
webinar can be of interest to wine companies, farming companies,
agriculture processing companies, retail, traders, restaurants, NGOs,
journalists and bloggers.
During this half an hour session, Mr. Marco Muggia (Director of Sales at Fossa Mala) and Mr. Paolo Bray (Founder and Director at Friend of the Sea and Friend of the Earth) will cover the following subjects:
– Environmental and social accountability certifications applicable to wine production.
– A comparison between sustainable wine and organic wine certifications.
– Sustainability in the winery.
– Innovative environmental impact reduction techniques.
– Market response to wine sustainability certifications.
– Fossa Mala and Friend of the Earth.
This webinar will take place on Wednesday 11th of December 2019 at 03:00 pm CET in Milan,
(06:00 am in San Francisco; 09:00 am in NewYork; 02:00 pm in London;
04:00 pm in Johannesburg; 09:00 pm in Bangkok; 10:00 pm in Hong Kong;
01:00 am 12th of December in Sidney).
Participation is free of charge.
Friend of the Earth certificate of attendance will be issued to all participants.
If you cannot attend the live session, sign up anyway and we will send you a recording.
You will also have the opportunity to pose questions to the speakers during the webinar.
Please, feel free to share this email with any interested colleagues.
Newma Mateus Barbosa – Marketing